Our goal is to deliver the most energy-efficient, reliable LED lighting solutions available - leading the way in the energy-efficient LED lighting revolution for industrial and hazardous applications. We improve safety while integrating as a key information node within our customers' operations.
Our values are at the core of our business. Our culture is one of openness, honesty and accountability. We believe that businesses thrive by sharing knowledge and experiences. In order to capitalise on the cross fertilisation of ideas, we employ people from a diverse range of backgrounds and industries.
All our actions are based on commitments made to each other and our business
We empower and are held accountable to deliver results
We are proud of what we do and how we treat each other. We have high ethical standards
No one person or team can do it alone. The company is larger than any one individual
We communicate with our teams; listening and partnering for faster and wiser business decisions
We lead the market through our ground breaking technology
We thrive on talent and passion. We are a great place for smart people with a passion to work
New product development
Create and capture value
Continue to provide the best products in the current niche. Develop products to serve a significantly expanded market
of c. £2bn per annum.
- Expand the ability to develop new products.
- Reduce the development time of new products.
- Develop products that serve the regional differentiation requirements.
- Develop regional engineering and product management teams.
New Product development
Upgrading, expanding and geographically diversifying our current operational footprint to provide sufficient capacity for our future growth aspirations.
- Increase production capacity to eliminate backlog of orders.
- Improve our on-time delivery to market-leading level.
- Mature the hybrid manufacturing model to provide flexibility.
- Provide the best possible mix of speed of response to our customers.
Create and capture value
Continued focus on the major levers for accelerating market adoption.
- Concentrate on strategic accounts to secure large multi-site supply contracts by becoming the supplier of choice for large corporates.
- Reduce the payback timescale on our fixtures to enhance the return on investment and thus allow us to target maintenance budgets.
- Lobby governments in order to influence legislative restrictions on older lighting technology and promote awareness of the benefits of LED.
- Become a trusted partner in the supply chain.